Designed by players for players, EvE Strategic Maps brings 4 years of EvE experience to provide both a at-a-glance and detailed information on the best systems, constellations and regions in EvE to accelerate your rise to power. Written by players with experience from solo play to Alliance warfare, Strategic Maps will help you find the best NPC, Mining Locations, Complexes, Outpost systems and outsmart your PvP enemies.
Strategic Maps show every region in Eve-Online translated into 2D, for Solo, Corporate and Alliance level players interested in PvP, NPC/Complex running, POS operations, Trade and Mining.
- See all resources a single page -
Roids, Ice, Moons,
Stations Services, Complexes, COSMOS,
- 3D jumps untangled into clear 2D layout
- Easily see routes, corridors, hubs, dead-ends and bottlenecks
- Each map includes strategically important systems from neighboring regions
- Orphaned constellations and connecting jumps on main region map
- Original ‘North South East West’ orientation kept from in-game map
- Grid Reference system for communicating locations on Voice comms
The 2nd Edition for EVE: Empyrean Age:
- Opens flat on your desk for easy reference while playing
- Includes stickers to mark new player outposts as they are built
- Includes a massive FREE Poster (A1 Size) of Low-Security Systems
EVE 2D Mini Map
Data Refreshed: Alliance Members & Sovereighty
EVE Strategic Maps, Outpost Alert! and www.eve-maps.com website are copyright © 2004-2008 Shayne Smart, All Rights Reserved.
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to www.eve-maps.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, www.eve-maps.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.